We Seal Duct Leaks and Save You Money!
Something most of us never even think about could be costing you a lot more than you bargained for. Whether a building or a home is old or new, it is prone to leaky air ducts. And that puts extra stress on HVAC system — not to mention your wallet.
Did You Know?
- Over 90% of existing buildings located throughout North America have air ducts that contain small holes and cracks reducing the level of comfort increasing cooling and heating costs.
- Nearly 50% of the average home’s and commercial building energy bill is spent on heating air conditioning and ventilation. Duct leakage in residential homes costs consumers $25 billion each year and costs much more to the commercial building operators / owners.
- On average, 30 cents of every $1 you spend on heating and cooling your home or building disappears into thin air due to leak ducts
- Leaky ducts pull mold, dust and other pollutants into your home, presenting indoor air quality issues and creating and/or aggravating allergy problems
- Leaky ducts contribute to safety issue in residential homes relating to backdrafting of gas appliance fumes, auto exhaust and radon gas into your living space
- Leaky ducts creates air contamination in hospitals and doctor’s offices
- Leaky ducts contribute to air balance issues in commercial buildings
- Leaky ducts is one of the primary causes of ventilation issues in high rise buildings such as hotels and multifamily dwellings
Does your home or commercial building experience:
- High Energy Bills?
- Uncomfortable Hot or Cold Rooms?
- Air Quality Problems?
- Excessive Dust?
- Air Contamination or Odor Issues?
If so, you probably have leaky air ducts. But now, there’s a solution. Aeroseal Duct Sealing is a patented breakthrough technology that tackles leaks from the inside out. It was developed in the 1990′s at U.C. Berkeley with funding from the United states Department of Energy, Environmental Protection Agency, California Institute for Energy Efficiency, and Electric Power Research Institute. Additionally, the Department of Energy declared Aeroseal as one of the most beneficial energy technologies for American consumers.