We Fix and Seal Leaky Ducts
- The amount and percentage of air leaking from the ductwork and other air flow or ventilation problems.
- Inconsistent temperature variations throughout the home or building.
- Air flow levels for each room.
- Backdraft and combustion safety hazard potential for fireplaces, furnaces, and gas heater rooms and closets in residential homes.
- Manual repair needs of air duct system.
In an Aeroseal air duct diagnostic, a certified Aeroseal technician inspects and evaluates your central air duct system and recommends ways to maximize your savings and improve your home comfort or improve building efficiency and solve air flow / ventilation problems.
Major factors during inspections are construction practices, type of duct work, age of the home / building, hot or cold or stuffy rooms, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) problems, high energy bills etc.
Aeroseal’s trained and certified technicians use computer-based tools and reports to gather information about duct leakage and register airflows.
|Did You Know?
|Did You Know?
|Some homeowners have saved up to 40% of their energy bills after having the Aeroseal air duct sealing system seal their central air duct system. A typical homeowner should expect to see measurable reduction in energy use for Heating and Cooling.
|The Aeroseal process won the “Best of What’s New” award from Popular Science magazine, and the “Energy 100″ award from the Department of Energy (DOE).
|The Department Of Energy also rated the Aeroseal duct sealing process as one of the 23 most beneficial technologies available to American consumers that has come out since the agency was created.
|The US Department of Energy (DOE) states that energy wasted from leaky residential ducts alone is equivalent to the energy burned by 13 million cars a year.