Protect Your Loved Ones
Increased Air Quality
Why Homeowners Should Be ConcernedIn all homes, the air ducts gather dust, dirt, human skin flakes, pet dander and other contaminates. This can add up to over 40 pounds of dust over the course of a year. It’s more of a problem since the 1970s, when new construction techniques made buildings more tightly sealed, restricting the flow of fresh air. Every day, your family breathes air that is continually circulated through contaminated ductwork by your HVAC system. The problem begins even before you move into a newly-built home. Homeowners often assume since it is a new home, there shouldn’t be dust and debris build up in the new ductwork, however that is not the case. New construction home ducts account for more build up than the average household of four creates over the course of a year. The buildup of drywall dust, sawdust and other debris in ducts leaves home owners wondering why is my house so dusty.
See what a difference it makes!
Protect the Ones you Love
You can avoid health problems caused by dirty ducts by regularly scheduled cleaning and addressing the indoor air quality in your home. DuctMedic uses a holistic approach to duct cleaning and indoor air quality, taking the time to understand your needs and teaching you about the issues you face. We structure services to meet your specific needs–no more. The quality services and products we recommend might include any combination of air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, air filtering, and air treatment products.
Benefits of Duct Cleaning
- Energy Savings: 25-40 percent of the energy used for heating or cooling a home is wasted. When an HVAC system is clean, it doesn’t have to work as hard to maintain the temperature you desire leaving to less energy used, improved cost-effectiveness.
- Improved Air Quality: The heating and cooling system are the lungs of your home. If your ducts are dirty, you are breathing in all the dust and dander your system is pushing out. Duct cleaning will help improve overall air quality throughout your home and reduce all that nuisance dust.
The National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) recommends cleaning performed every four to eight years, depending on the location and condition of your home. Regular air duct cleaning not only helps you get the jump on dust…it also reduces odors, lowers your heating and air conditioning bills, and extends the life of your HVAC system.
Homeowners Can Count on DuctMedic
Courteous, trained DuctMedic technicians strictly adhere to processes set forth by NADCA. All of our cleanings are documented with digital imaging will allow you to verify with confidence your duct cleaning was thorough and complete. A set of these digital images is available upon request.
DuctMedic’s ScrubMax™ Complete Rejuvenation Cleaning Process:
- Using a powerful vacuum and specialized air tools, DuctMedic technicians clean all registers/grills and the inside of both supply and return openings.
- Technicians clean the blower of the furnace, as well as all accessible areas of the evaporator coil. With our vacuum and an assortment of tools, we can get into every nook and cranny of the air distribution system, thoroughly cleaning every duct.
- All dirt and debris is removed and contained in specialized duct cleaning equipment.
- Everything is then put back together and our work area cleaned up. All vacuum or tool access holes will be properly patched up.
Let us show you how to use DuctMedic’s holistic approach to solving the problem of dirty ducts and unhealthy indoor air quality…so your family can breathe easy.
Contact us today for a free indoor air quality analysis and home duct cleaning estimate.